sábado, 22 de agosto de 2009

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT . ..



When I was a little girl, my father to listened songs of Sabina, Aute and Serrat, and I usually imagined me the places that they described in this music. When I grow I followed listened the same music, and I always had the desire to visit that country, Spain.

If I could travel to Spain, I would like to visit the big most city of this country, Madrid, because there live my favorite troubadour, he is Ismael Serrano, and I would go home for say to hello besides invite him to have a coffee. I hope he say yes!

I like so much the Spain films, and I could try to know Pedro Almodovar. Well After visiting these people traverse the country, go to Barcelona to visit the temple architecture of "La Sagrada Familia" of Gaudí.

After that, back to Madrid to reach by subway to the district of Chueca and make many friends there.

And finally go to the Bernabeu and would coach the team "Real Madrid" and may be able to meet Cristiano Ronaldo jejeje.

If I stay in Spain look for a job as an educator of children, with the best scholars of that country. Is my dream, I've always wanted with it.

See ya!.

0 Comments: