sábado, 10 de octubre de 2009

Post 6: Cinema



This week talk about my favorite movies. I love going to movies, go whenever I can and I have money.


The last time I went to the movies, was two months ago with my family and saw "Grado 3", we laughed a lot because the movie was very funny.


I tell about my favorite movies, the truth is that most of them are not released in the cinema, are more classic or art film, so to get them I go to clubs or download videos from the Internet. My favorite is classic film "Casablanca" which tells a romantic story between "Ilsa Lazlo" and "Rick Blaine" during the Second World War, I love the dialogues of the film and the performances are impressive. The soundtrack of the movie is really shocking. The truth I've seen the movie about 10 times and always come back to enchant.


The type of movie is the Spanish and Argentine cinema. I like the quality of his dialogues, by the power of the performances and of course for its actors. Some of those I prefer are. "Báilame el agua," "el lado oscuro del corazón"," Azuloscurocasinegro "among others.


The film really recommend is "El lado oscuro del corazón", I think everyone's life changed a bit seeing that movie. It is about a man fleeing death and seeks a woman who flies to the woman who makes you feel something special, a love greater than any other sensation. Finally he found, however the ending is completely unexpected, must see and will not repent. The dialogues are made based on poems by Mario Benedetti and other poets. A movie to see together or alone, in love or not, a movie to believe again in what seems to make no sense.

0 Comments: