viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

Post 8: The Sound of Music



This week I talk about my favorite music. The kind of music that like me is the Spanish music, because I like understand that I hear it. Well I would say who my favorite singer is and talk about his music. He is Ismael Serrano, he is Spanish singer and a troubadour. He is a composer, singer and a poet for me.


My favorite sing of this singer is “Amores Imposibles”, this is about three histories of different persons. The first is about a homosexual man, he has a family, a wife, but he don`t happy because he can´t live his sexually as he want. The second part is about a man in love of a prostitute, every day he goes at the bar and he looks at this woman wonderful but impossible to have. And the final of this sing is about a woman and men that they have in love, but their parents don´t let are together.


Other singers that I like me are Joaquin Sabina, Luis Eduardo Aute, Silvio Rodriguez, Pablo Milanés, among others.

Also I like other kind of music, very different of this. I love the Punk Rock Music, my favorite band are “The Sex Pistols”. Sid Vicious was a typical punk of seventies, he was a Rock Star, whit his clothes cracked and his hair disordered. I had a band of rock two years ago, and we sang all songs of “The Sex Pistols”, I miss those moments. But I hope we can soon return to play.

Definitely the music is very important to me. I hear music when I am sad, I’m happy, I`m stressed, I`m in love, I`m angry, and all times. I don´t live without music. The songs disconnect me of my problems and with theirs; I can express feelings through different melodies.
If yours want hear a wonderful music, you must hear a CD of Ismael Serrano, but if yours want release your anger, you have to hear to Sid Vicious in “Sex Pistols”.

See you soon.
Ale.

1 Comment:

nanaqui said...

Hello Alejandra, I like your blog, and the Punk Rock Music, is very good, I like Sex Pistols too.

Kisses
Claudia